About us – Durban Shop Fitting was started in 2006 after offering basic fitting needs to small shops this soon grew into full turnkey shopfitting service.
With designing and installing the stores interior, we saw there was a need for a shop fitting company in Durban that was more hands on and was there for the client from start to finish. Our shopfitting staff are qualified in their trade, and most have been working for us for many years.
Our design team generates tasteful & functional designs to meet the client’s wishes and requirements while also being functional for production purposes.
- Concept presentations to landlords to remove any and all uncertainty.
- Understanding the importance of cost and budget.
- Development of bespoke technical drawings for each product that we design and manufacture.
Site Plans Consisting of the Following:
- Shop Front Layouts.
- Fixture Layouts.
- Site Alterations.
- Flooring Layouts.
- Ceiling Layouts.
- Lighting Layouts.
- Electrical Layouts.
- In-house control of the above allows for minimal slip-ups during the project process.
- Our facilities apply extensive internal quality control before any product is packaged for shipment.
- Durban Shopfitting endorses the use of locally manufactured and/or supplied products wherever possible.
- The footprint of our group facilitates efficient backup to our teams whenever and wherever required.
- The close relationships we enjoy with our logistics partners enable us to cost effectively deliver your product.
Our turnkey solution offers the clients a full service solution to their project. This gives you one point of contact for your project requirements.
Below are the services we offer, utilizing our extensive list approved partners and suppliers:
- Full time Project Management.
- Site plans.
- Site surveys.
- Wet works.
- First and second fix electrical requirements.
- Internal shop fitting and shelving requirements.
- Internal lighting.
- Graphic displays.
- Shop fronts.
- Signage – internal and external.
- Logistics – National and International.